Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SERIOUSLY, 2011 was the last entry?????

I have thought many times about updating this blog. Sometimes I did not post because I was "too busy" or I did not know how to get the thoughts out. Well, recently I have been helping families and attending new groups. One is Families Supporting Each Other, an I was asked to do a parent story to be shared with professionals and other families. I loaded the blog about 2 weeks ago and took a trip down memory lane. I laughed (I am one funny chick), I cried (seriously, I did), and I processed. I started the blog for mental therapy. I needed a safe place to be with my thoughts.

Well, as you can imagine, there have been numerous changes, milestones obtained and missed, and physical changes too.......they can't stay small forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment